Quotes, aphorisms, famous sentences
In these pages you can find a collection of 8295 quotes and aphorisms. You can search for a specific word using the form below, or surf among the categories. If you find errors, please let me know! Have fun!
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.