ActiveWinamp and Winamp 5.6 on Windows Vista
is an additional plugin for Winamp which allows to execute scripts or to interact with external softwares. Anyway, ActiveWinamp 1.0 with Winamp 5.61
on Windows Vista is not working, due to incompatibility problems. To solve the problem, these operations are needed:
- Close Winamp, if it's open.
- Download a modified dll of the plugin from Winamp's forum, and save it in "C:\Program Files\Winamp\Plugins" (or in the path where Winamp is).
- Register the dll in the system registry. To do this, select "Start>Run..." and write:
regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Winamp\Plugins\gen_activewa.dll
- In the last Winamp versions the settings are saved in each user's directory. In Windows Explorer address bar write "%AppData%/winamp". In this folder create another folder called "Plugins", if it still doesn't exist. Inside this folder, another one called "Scripts". The path where the scripts will be saved will therefore be "%AppData%/winamp/Plugins/Scripts".
- To be sure that the plugin installation was successful, open Winamp and double click on "Options>Preferences>Plug-in>ActiveWinamp - v1.0 BETA". If a dialog window where we can manage the scripts opens, the installation was ok.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlite_open() in /membri/giacobbe85/include/commenti.inc.php on line 324